Dozens of House Democrats allowed four Muslim spies to steal security secrets, and paid each of them a salary of $160,000 a year
Dozens of Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives allowed four Muslim spies to have access to sensitive security information that they weren’t legally authorized to see, and paid each of them a salary of $160,000 a year.
The Democrats ignored various red flags, such as their shady real estate dealings, massive amounts of debt, and criminal activities, because they did not want to be accused of “Islamophobia.”
Are these the same spies who hacked into Hillary Clinton’s private email server when she was working as Secretary if State, and the DNC emails? We don’t currently have enough information to answer that question.
Consumer Reports gave Planned Parenthood’s condoms the worst possible score for both “strength” and “durability”
Consumer Reports’ ratings use a scale one to five.
In the February 2005 print issue, they tested condoms for two different categories: “strength” and “durability.”
The condoms called “Planned Parenthood Honeydew” received the worst possible score in both of these categories.
The text of the article can be read here.
The ratings for the different brands of condoms can be seen here.
Go to the link to see lots of examples:
Vox Asks Readers For Obamacare Success Stories, Plan Backfires Horrifically
February 18, 2017
Vox decided to ask people on Twitter about how the Affordable Care Act has changed their lives – they didn’t get the answers they were looking for…
Of the over 600 replies, very few were positive. Many people replied detailing the horrible impact of Obamacare on their lives…
There are two different attacks, so be sure to watch the whole video. It’s less than four minutes long.
Liberal hypocrites never complained when Obama conducted the largest illegal immigration raid in U.S. history
You know all those liberals who are complaining about how Trump just conducted a raid on 683 illegal immigrants?
Those same liberals were silent after Obama conducted a raid on 3,168 illegal immigrants during the last week of March, 2012. It was the largest illegal immigration raid in U.S. history.
Shame on Milo Yiannopoulos for not leaving a tip after eating at a restaurant!
Hooray for the person who was with Milo who left a really big tip!
Chelsea Clinton says it’s “horrifying” that Trump is deporting an illegal alien who was convicted of assault, domestic violence, and false imprisonment
Chelsea Clinton says it’s “horrifying” that Trump is deporting an illegal alien who was convicted of assault, domestic violence, and false imprisonment.
After Rudy Giuliani said 93% of black murder victims were murdered by other blacks, the Washington Post said his statement was accurate, but then they gave it two Pinocchios anyway!
After Rudy Giuliani said that 93% of black murder victims were murdered by other blacks, the Washington Post said his statement was accurate, but then they gave it two Pinocchios anyway!
You can read the Washington Post’s lengthy and ridiculous attempt to justify their two Pinocchio rating for a statement that they admit is accurate here.
Hypocrite liberals said nothing after Obama detained Ibtihaj Muhammad, a law abiding, Muslim, U.S. citizen, who was born in New Jersey, and who won an Olympic medal
If Trump had done this, liberals would be – justifiably so – heavily outraged.
But because this was done by Obama, liberals said nothing.
Because of the Oklahoma judges who kept giving zero jail time to this serial drunk driver, he finally managed to kill an innocent person
Records show Oklahoma man arrested for DUI following deadly NYE crash has pleaded guilty to DUI 4 times before
January 2, 2017
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma man who was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol following a deadly crash on New Year’s Eve has pleaded guilty to the same charge four times in the past, court records show.
Around 11 p.m. on New Year’s Eve, 37-year-old Amanda Carson, of Yukon, was driving with her three passengers on the Kilpatrick Turnpike near Wilshire Boulevard in Canadian County when the accident happened.
Although officials are still investigating the cause of the crash, authorities did confirm Carson’s SUV was involved in a crash with a car driven by 30-year-old Craig Maker.
Carson was transported to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Officials say Carson was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
Three of Carson’s passengers – a 4-year-old girl, a 9-year-old girl, and an 18-year-old girl – were also transported to a local hospital to be treated for their injuries.
The 18-year-old and the 9-year-old were admitted in critical condition, officials say.
The 4-year-old was treated and released.
Friends of the family have set up a GoFundMe page to help pay for funeral and medical expenses.
Maker, who was treated and released for a leg injury, was arrested and booked into the Canadian County Jail for driving under the influence of alcohol.
Court records show Maker has been charged for driving under the influence of alcohol at least four times in the past.
He received a suspended sentence and community service the first three times he was charged and a deferred 10-year sentence the fourth time he was charged.
No word yet if Maker will face other charges in connection to the crash.
KFOR will know more once the investigation is complete.
Barack Obama in 2005: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked”
Freedom granted to man who beheaded bus passenger in Canada
February 11, 2017
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — A Canadian man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been granted his freedom.
Manitoba’s Criminal Code Review Board announced Friday it has given Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Li, an absolute discharge, meaning he is no longer subject to monitoring.
Baker, a diagnosed schizophrenic, killed Tim McLean, a young carnival worker who was a complete stranger to Baker, in 2008. A year later he was found not criminally responsible due to mental illness.
McLean’s mother, Carol de Delley, has been outspoken against granting Baker freedom, saying there would be no way to ensure he continued to take his medication.
She declined comment in a post on Facebook Friday, saying “I have no words.”
Baker was initially kept in a secure wing of a psychiatric hospital but was given more freedom every year.
He has been living on his own in a Winnipeg apartment since November, but was still subject to monitoring to ensure he took his medication.
Baker’s doctor, Jeffrey Waldman, told the board earlier this week that he is confident Baker will remain on his medication and will continue to work with his treatment team if released. Waldman testified that Baker knows it’s the medication that keeps his illness at bay.
In a written decision, the review board said it “is of the opinion that the weight of evidence does not substantiate that Mr. Baker poses a significant threat to the safety of the public.”
Waldman said Baker plans to visit his native China if released but would live in Winnipeg for the next two to three years. He is on the waiting list for a post-secondary training program and plans on establishing a career in the city. Baker emigrated to Canada from China in 2001 and became a Canadian citizen four years ago.
Baker sat next to the 22-year-old McLean on the bus after the man smiled at him and asked how he was doing.
Baker said he heard the voice of God telling him to kill the man or “die immediately.”
He repeatedly stabbed McLean while he fought for his life. As passengers fled the bus, Baker continued stabbing and mutilating the body before he was arrested. He severed McLean’s head, displaying it to some of the passengers outside the bus, witnesses said.
The Supreme Court of Canada ruled in 1999 that a review board must order an absolute discharge if a person doesn’t pose a significant threat to public safety.
The ruling added there must be clear evidence of a significant risk to the public for the review board to continue imposing conditions after a person is found not criminally responsible.
Opposition Conservative member of Parliament James Bezan also criticized Baker’s release. He said earlier in the week it would be an insult to de Delley and McLean’s other relatives.
Baker’s defenders include Chris Summerville, executive director of the Manitoba Schizophrenia Society, who has met and worked with him over the years.
“He is no longer a violent person,” Summerville said. “I will say, yes, he absolutely understands that he has to (take his medication) and has a desire to live a responsible, moral life and never succumb to psychotic episodes and not to hurt anybody ever again.”
Mainstream media falsely refers to Somalian rapist Mohamed Harir Ayanle as a “Minneapolis man,” then later refuses to report whether or not he showed up for his court hearing
In September 2016, President Obama allowed a guy from Somali named Mohamed Harir Ayanle to enter the U.S.
Three months later, Ayanle raped a woman on a bus in Polk County, Minnesota.
However, the mainstream media falsely referred to him as a “Minneapolis man.”
This December 12, 2016 article from the St. Paul Pioneer Press is titled
“Minneapolis man charged with raping female passenger on intercity bus”
The first sentence of the article is
“A Minneapolis man could spend 30 years behind bars after being charged with raping a woman on Jefferson Lines bus on Friday afternoon.”
In the entire article, there is nothing to indicate that Ayanle is from anywhere other than Minnesota.
The article has no use of any word such as “Somalia,” “Somali,” “Somalian,” “immigrant,” “migrant,” or any other such word, to indicate that Ayanle is from anywhere other than Minneapolis.
Likewise, this December 13, 2016 article from KSTP, the ABC News affiliate in St. Paul, Minnesota, is titled
“Minneapolis Man Accused of Raping Woman on Bus Heading to North Dakota”
Also, the first sentence of the article is
“A Minneapolis man has been charged after a woman said he raped her in the back of a bus.”
And again, the article has no use of any word such as “Somalia,” “Somali,” “Somalian,” “immigrant,” “migrant,” or any other such word, to indicate that Ayanle is from anywhere other than Minneapolis.
The news is supposed to report facts. It is a fact that Ayanle is Somalian. He is not a “Minneapolis man.” The mainstream media gave false information in its “news” reports.
Another thing about the media’s treatment of this incident raises huge red flags. The December 12, 2016 St. Paul Pioneer Press article ends with the following:
“Ayanle was released from custody Monday on a $5,000 bond on the condition that he does not leave Minnesota. His next court appearance is scheduled for Jan. 3.”
Why in the world did the judge in question think that Ayanle would stay in Minnesota, or show up for the January 3, 2017 court appearance?
The very bus that Ayanle was on when he committed the rape was headed to Grand Forks, North Dakota.
At the very time that Ayanle committed the rape, he was already headed out of Minnesota.
No rational person would expect Ayanle to return for the January 3, 2017 court appearance.
As I sit here writing this, it is now February 10, 2017. So it’s been more than five weeks since the January 3, 2017 court appearance was supposed to take place.
And yet this google search doesn’t show any new information about Ayanle. Instead, all we get are the articles about his initial arrest from December 2017.
So where is Ayanle on this day of February 10, 2017?
Did he show up for the January 3, 2017 court appearance?
Did he flee Minnesota?
I can’t find any news articles to answer any of these questions.