Black Lives Matter protestors blocking traffic don’t care about normal black guy trying to drive to work to feed his six children
This is from November 2014 in San Diego, California:
February 13, 2017. Tags: Black lives matter, Idiots blocking traffic, Politics, Racism, Social justice, Social justice warriors. Black lives matter, Idiots blocking traffic, Racism, Social justice warriors. Leave a comment.
CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill says “there have been right wing riots on college campuses” but can’t name any examples
In this video, CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill says
“there have been right wing riots on college campuses”
However, when he is asked to name an actual real world example of this, he can’t come up with any.
I’m going to make an even broader generalization:
In the United States during the 21st century so far, whether it be on or off college campuses, whenever there has been an organized group of political protestors assaulting innocent people, pepper spraying innocent people, throwing rocks and bottles at police officers, committing arson, burning cars, burning buildings, smashing windows, looting, vandalizing cars while the terrified innocent driver is inside, standing in the street deliberately blocking traffic, or standing in front of and blocking oncoming ambulances that have their lights on and sirens blaring, these organized groups of political protestors have always been on the political left, and never on the political right.
And if I am wrong about this, please point out an example in the comment section.
February 13, 2017. Tags: CNN, Idiots blocking traffic, Marc Lamont Hill, Media bias, Milo Yiannopoulos, Social justice, Social justice warriors, Violent crime. Idiots blocking traffic, Media bias, Milo Yiannopoulos, Social justice warriors, Violent crime. 2 comments.
1) In December 2014, in Berkeley, Missouri, Alvin Henry Jones Jr., 62, died two days after Black Lives Matter protestors blocked an ambulance that was carrying him.
2) In January 2015, in Milton, Massachusettes, Black Lives Matter protestors blocked an ambulance that was carrying Richard McGrath, 82. The protestors chained themselves to barrels full of concrete to make especially sure that no vehicles could get by. In February 2016, after 10 of the protestors pled guilty to “willfully impending an emergency vehicle,” and were sentenced to six months of probation and 60 hours of community service, their spokesperson said that they were not sorry for what they had done.
3) In July 2016, in Memphis, Tennessee, Black Lives Matter protestors blocked an ambulance that was trying to get to a child, after the same Black Lives Matter protestors had blocked the same child’s parents’ car from taking him to the hospital.
4) In March 2016, in Chicago, Illinois, Black Lives Matter protestors blocked an ambulance that had its emergency sirens blaring. In this video, you can see that many of the protestors deliberately repositioned themselves so they were standing specifically, directly in front of the ambulance, even though its emergency sirens had already been blaring for quite some time:
5) In February 2017, in Hew Haven, Connecticut, anti-Trump protestors blocked an ambulance that was carrying a critically ill patient. Because of this, the EMTs had to perform an emergency medical procedure on the patient in the ambulance, instead of it being performed by doctors at the hospital. The lawyer for these protestors said it was not their fault that they blocked the ambulance, because the police did not tell them about the ambulance.
February 6, 2017. Tags: Black lives matter, DisruptJ20, Donald Trump, Idiots blocking traffic, Racism, Social justice warriors. Black lives matter, Donald Trump, Idiots blocking traffic, Racism, Social justice warriors. 1 comment.
Lawyer: Police responsible for ambulance problems at protest
February 6, 2017
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — An attorney representing protesters who blocked a Connecticut highway on Saturday says police are responsible for problems at the demonstration, including the delay of an ambulance stuck in traffic.
Saturday’s demonstration in New Haven involved about 100 people protesting President Donald Trump’s immigration order. Police said the protesters obstructed an ambulance, forcing medics to perform an emergency medical procedure.
Attorney Patricia Kane says protesters had asked police to inform them if emergency vehicles needed to get through — and that officers didn’t do so. Kane says she has been told the patient was a woman in labor.
State police charged 66-year-old Norman Clement, of New Haven, with inciting a riot, disorderly conduct, interfering with an officer and reckless use of the highway by a pedestrian. Kane says he is a long-time activist.
New Haven police arrest a scumbag named Norman Clement for leading an anti-Trump protest that blocked an ambulance and forced a critically ill patient to delay treatment
Marchers Protesting President Trump’s Immigration Policy Block Streets in New Haven
February 5, 2017
Protesters opposing President Donald Trump’s immigration policies blocked the road on the Route 34 connector and backed traffic up near Interstate 91 in New Haven Saturday, leading several arrests people, according to police.
A group of approximately 100 protesters took to the streets Saturday afternoon, at one point blocking traffic on the Route 34 connector. Local and state police responded to move the marchers to the side of the road to clear a path for traffic.
Protesters said they wanted to make a statement against a list of grievances including concerns with the new Trump administration.
“This administration is attacking the people and this is a unity demonstration. Like we bring in the Latinos, that white people, the black, the Muslim, to work together,” said protest organizer John Lugo.
Blocking the highway is a crime and state police said the group blocked an ambulance from reaching the hospital, delaying treatment of a critically ill patient.
State police arrested Norman Clement, 66, of New Haven, who they identified as the leader of the protesters. He was charged with inciting a riot, disorderly conduct, interfering with an officer and reckless use of the highway by a pedestrian.
Clement’s attorney Patricia Kane said a second man also faces charges, and a third was detained but was released without being charged.
Rallies protesting President Donald Trump’s policies on immigration continued across the country Saturday even after a federal judge blocked the order Friday and the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department announced they were not enforcing the order.
November 16, 2016. Tags: 2016 election, Donald Trump, Dumb people, Funny videos, Humor, Idiots, Idiots blocking traffic, Politics, Social justice warriors, Stupid people, Videos. Idiots blocking traffic. Leave a comment.
Since YouTube came into existence many years ago, I have watched a huge number of different videos of protestors in the U.S. standing in the street in front of oncoming traffic.
And in every case – every single one – the protestors were always left wing, and never right wing.
Occupy Wall St. took that term literally – they occupied the street. So did Black Lives Matter. And now the anti-Trumpers are doing it.
But of all the tea party protests and other right wing protests in the U.S. that I have ever watched, I have never seen even one where they were standing in the street in front of oncoming traffic.
Why is that?
Here is a recent anti-Trump protest from San Diego, where they are standing in the street, in the dark of night, in front of oncoming traffic, and which shows – with a very loud “THUD!” – one of them getting hit by a car:
November 16, 2016. Tags: 2016 election, Black lives matter, Donald Trump, Dumb people, Humor, Idiots, Idiots blocking traffic, occupy-wall-street, Politics, Polls, Stupid people, Videos. Idiots blocking traffic, Polls. 2 comments.