Why does the liberal, tolerant, and enlightened city of San Francisco arrest black women at 13 times the rate of women of other races?
Black women in San Francisco arrested way more often than white women, report shows
May 27, 2015
Black women represent 5.8% of the city’s female population, but accounted for 45.5% of all female arrests in 2013… For arrests related to weapons and narcotics—both felonies—black women made up 77% and 68% of all female arrests, respectively.
Black women were arrested “at a per capita rate 13.4 times higher than women of other races,” says the report.
Considering that San Francisco is said to be one of the most liberal, tolerant, and enlightened cities in the U.S., I wonder how this happened.
Oh wow! Check out all these awesome songs that were on the Billboard Hot 100 during a single week in 1982.
The list is at this link, on page 64. You can use the “+” to make the image bigger, and you can scroll around:
Here are some of my favorites from this list:
1) Human League – Don’t You Want Me
2) Toto – Rosanna
3) Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder – Ebony And Ivory
4) Asia – Heat Of The Moment
5) John Cougar – Hurts So Good
8) Juice Newton – Love’s Been A Little Bit Hard On Me
9) Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger
10) .38 Special – Caught Up In You
12) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts – Crimson And Clover
13) Motels – Only The Lonely
14) Ray Parker Jr. – The Other Woman
19) Steve Miller Band – Abracadabra
22) Fleetwood Mac – Hold Me
29) Crosby Stills and Nash – Wasted On The Way
42) Melissa Manchester – You Should Hear How She Talks About You
43) Kim Wilde – Kids in America
46) Haircut 100 – Love Plus One
49) Daryl Hall and John Oates – Your Imagination
62) Bow Wow Wow – I Want Candy
65) Donna Summer – Love Is In Control
66) Eddie Money – Think I’m In Love
67) Go Go’s – Vacation
69) Tommy Tutone – 867-5309/Jenny
84) Loverboy – When It’s Over
85) Alan Parsons Project – Eye In the Sky
87) Missing Persons – Words
98) Daryl Hall and John Oates – Did It In A Minute
All those awesome songs were on the chart during the same week – wow!
It is extremely easy to pass the New York Fire Department’s written test.
The complete list can be found at https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
Here are the new entries:
During the 2010-2011 school year (the most recent year for which data is available) Baltimore’s public schools spent $17,329 per student.
What do students get for all that money that is being spent?
According to standardized tests, only 16% of eighth graders in Baltimore’s public schools are proficient or better at reading, and only 13% are proficient or better at math.
Jon Stewart thinks the solution is to spend more money. He recently said:
“If we are spending a trillion dollars to rebuild Afghanistan’s schools, we can’t, you know, put a little taste Baltimore’s way. It’s crazy.”
Unfortunately, like all liberals who claim that public schools are underfunded, Stewart refuses to admit how much money they are actually spending. I doubt he looked up the number before he made his statement. But he did say what he said, so we know he thinks the current amount is not enough, even if he does not actually know what that amount is.
I wonder how much money would have to be spent for Jon Stewart (as well as all the other liberals who claim that public schools are underfunded) to think it was enough.
In Baltimore, 35% of public school teachers send their own children to private school. This proves that 65% of the public school teachers in Baltimore are idiots.
Although I don’t agree with this woman’s use of profanity and racial slurs, I do agree with her general point, especially the part about blaming the parents for not properly raising their children.
Click here to see her video:
How embarrassing for the political left – the Baltimore police officer charged with murdering Freddie Gray is black
The Washington Post has just reported that the Baltimore police officer charged with murdering Freddie Gray is black.
Why is the political left blaming Gray’s death on racism?
And if this black police officer gets convicted and ends up in jail, will the political left then complain about yet another black man being sent to prison?