Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones praise ‘hero’ Drudge, Breitbart, slam legacy media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1r0wITJU5Q

 

Advertisements

November 20, 2017. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Media bias, Sexism, Violent crime. Leave a comment.

NBC almost broke Weinstein bombshell — but turned it down

http://nypost.com/2017/10/10/nbc-almost-broke-weinstein-bomshell-but-turned-it-down/

NBC almost broke Weinstein bombshell — but turned it down

October 10, 2017

Ronan Farrow’s bombshell investigation into Harvey Weinstein’s sexual misconduct was reportedly rejected by NBC over sourcing concerns before he took it to The New Yorker magazine.

Farrow had been working on the investigative piece for the peacock network — where he serves as a contributor, according to the Huffington Post.

Farrow and NBC even had incriminating audio in August where Weinstein admitting to groping a woman, the website said.

Farrow, who has a non-exclusive contract with NBC, asked to bring the story to a print outlet and agreed to return to the network and discuss it’s outcome, a source told The Post.

The New Yorker story included audio from an NYPD investigation while Actress Mira Sorvino and filmmaker Asia Argento were both on the record with their allegations against Weinstein.

An NBC source told The Post that Farrow did not have any accusers on the record while working on the story with them.

October 13, 2017. Tags: , , , , , . Media bias, Sexism, Violent crime. Leave a comment.

‘Harvey Weinstein’s media enablers’? The New York Times is one of them

https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/

‘Harvey Weinstein’s Media Enablers’? The New York Times Is One of Them

The paper had a story on mogul’s sexual misconduct back in 2004 — but gutted it under pressure

By Sharon Waxman

October 8, 2017

A whole lot of fur has been flying since last Thursday, when The New York Times published a game-changing investigative story about Harvey Weinstein’s sexual misconduct that in lightning speed brought the mogul to his knees.

He apologized and took an immediate leave of absence from the company he co-founded, but that wasn’t enough. His board members and legal advisers have been resigning en masse. And as new, ugly details emerge of three decades of settlements for sex-related offenses, he’s quickly becoming a national pariah.

I applaud The New York Times and writers Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey for getting the story in print. I’m sure it was a long and difficult road.

But I simply gagged when I read Jim Rutenberg’s sanctimonious piece on Saturday about the “media enablers” who kept this story from the public for decades.

“Until now,” he puffed, “no journalistic outfit had been able, or perhaps willing, to nail the details and hit publish.”

That’s right, Jim. No one — including The New York Times.

In 2004, I was still a fairly new reporter at The New York Times when I got the green light to look into oft-repeated allegations of sexual misconduct by Weinstein. It was believed that many occurred in Europe during festivals and other business trips there.
(more…)

October 13, 2017. Tags: , , , , , . Media bias, Sexism, Violent crime. Leave a comment.

Harvey Weinstein’s media enablers

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/business/media/harvey-weinsteins-media-enablers.html

Harvey Weinstein’s Media Enablers

October 6, 2017

Now that The New York Times has put together a stomach-turning chronicle of alleged sexual harassment by the movie mogul Harvey Weinstein — complete with brave, on-the-record statements from, among others, the actress Ashley Judd — we’re hearing a lot about how the story of his misconduct was “the worst-kept secret” in Hollywood and New York.

But until now, no journalistic outfit had been able, or perhaps willing, to nail the details and hit publish.

For decades, stars of Oscar-winning movies produced by Mr. Weinstein appeared on the covers of glossy magazines, chitchatted with late-night hosts and provided fodder for gossip columns and broadsheet features while the uncouth executive partly responsible for their success maintained his special status in Beverly Hills and TriBeCa.

Somehow the whispers concerning his alleged hotel-room and workplace abuses never threatened his next big deal, industry award or accolades, which included an honorary Commander of the British Empire appointment.

The real story didn’t surface until now because too many people in the intertwined news and entertainment industries had too much to gain from Mr. Weinstein for too long. Across a run of more than 30 years, he had the power to mint stars, to launch careers, to feed the ever-famished content beast. And he did so with quality films that won statuettes and made a whole lot of money for a whole lot of people.
(more…)

October 13, 2017. Tags: , , , , , . Media bias, Sexism, Violent crime. 1 comment.

Harvey Weinstein contract with TWC allowed for sexual harassment

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/12/weinstein-contract-the-weinstein-company-sexual-harassment-firing-illegal/

Harvey Weinstein Contract with TWC Allowed for Sexual Harassment

October 12, 2017

Harvey Weinstein may have been fired illegally by The Weinstein Company, a company that wrote a contract that said Weinstein could get sued over and over for sexual harassment and as long as he shelled out money, that was good enough for the Company.

TMZ is privy to Weinstein’s 2015 employment contract, which says if he gets sued for sexual harassment or any other “misconduct” that results in a settlement or judgment against TWC, all Weinstein has to do is pay what the company’s out, along with a fine, and he’s in the clear.

According to the contract, if Weinstein “treated someone improperly in violation of the company’s Code of Conduct,” he must reimburse TWC for settlements or judgments. Additionally, “You [Weinstein] will pay the company liquidated damages of $250,000 for the first such instance, $500,000 for the second such instance, $750,000 for the third such instance, and $1,000,000 for each additional instance.”

The contract says as long as Weinstein pays, it constitutes a “cure” for the misconduct and no further action can be taken. Translation — Weinstein could be sued over and over and as long as he wrote a check, he keeps his job.

The contract has specific language as to when the Board of Directors can fire Weinstein — if he’s indicted or convicted of a crime, but that doesn’t apply here.

There’s another provision … he can be fired for “the perpetuation by you [Weinstein] of a material fraud against the company.” The question … where’s the fraud? Lance Maerov, the board member who negotiated Weinstein’s 2015 contract, said in an interview — and we’ve confirmed — the Board knew Weinstein had settled prior lawsuits brought by various women, but they “assumed” it was to cover up consensual affairs. The Board’s assumption does not constitute fraud on Weinstein’s part.

And here’s the kicker. Even if Weinstein had committed fraud by not fully informing the Board of Directors, the contract says before he can be fired he has a right to mediation and if that doesn’t work, he’s entitled to arbitration. He got neither. He was summarily fired, and sources connected with Weinstein tell TMZ he was never given a specific reason.

A source connected with TWC tells TMZ, the company had a right to fire Weinstein if he didn’t notify the Board of Directors of settlements. We’re told there have been no settlements since the contract was signed, so it would seem this clause does not apply.

October 13, 2017. Tags: , , , , . Sexism, Violent crime. Leave a comment.

Australian judge gives zero jail time to 17-year-old Muslim who sexually assaulted eight females

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-26/teenager-gets-probation-eight-women-groped-surfers-paradise/8472758

Teen who groped Surfers Paradise swimmers avoids jail

April 25, 2017

A teenager who groped eight women as they swam at one of Queensland’s busiest beaches has been placed on two years’ probation by a Gold Coast judge.

The Afghan-born 17-year-old, who cannot be identified because he committed the offences as a juvenile, spent two hours grabbing women, aged between 15 and 24 years, as he swam between the flags at Surfers Paradise Beach on January 16 last year.

The offending stopped when three of the victims approached the lifeguard on duty and he then notified police.

The teenager was initially charged as an adult because he had no birth records from Afghanistan.

He was sentenced today as a juvenile in the District Court at Southport after pleading guilty to nine charges of sexual assault and three charges of common assault.

Two of the victims, who were aged 15 years at the time of the offending, were present in court.

Victims approached in ‘predatory manner’

Judge David Kent heard the Victoria-based defendant grabbed his victims on their bottoms, breasts and, in three cases, their vaginas.

Crown prosecutor Nick McGhee said the defendant was seen swimming up to his victims “in quite a predatory manner”.

When questioned by the lifeguard on duty, the defendant allegedly said: “If I just say sorry, can we forget all about it?”

During sentencing, Judge Kent accepted the teenager grew up in difficult circumstances in Afghanistan and his father died in 2011.

He went on to say his behaviour, while holidaying on the Gold Coast with his family, was unacceptable.

“You indulged in behaviour which was essentially groping,” he said. “Essentially touching private parts.”

The judge placed the Victorian teenager on two years’ probation and no conviction was recorded.

May 1, 2017. Tags: , , , , , . Islamization, Sexism. 1 comment.

Video shows the U.S. president groping a woman. But the President is Clinton, not Trump, so the political left is perfectly OK with it.

Here’s a video of the U.S. President groping a woman, when he mistakenly thought the camera was turned off.

If this was President Trump, the political left would, justifiably so, be very upset.

But it’s not President Trump. It’s President Clinton. And to those on the political left, that makes it perfectly acceptable.

Also, note the ABC News logo on the bottom right corner. The video’s description at YouTube refers to the video as “uncovered ABC footage,” which suggests that it was never aired at all, on any local or national news broadcast. If this had been Trump, the national mainstream media would be playing this clip all across the country, day and night, for a very long time. But since it’s Clinton, that kind of media exposure didn’t happen, so almost no one knows about it. Media bias at its finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1loRkVW0fys

January 24, 2017. Tags: , , , , , , , . Media bias, Politics, Sexism. 2 comments.

Obama administration sexually assaults 10-year-old girl, and says anyone who objects is a “domestic extremist”

The Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization. In April 2012, the Obama administration allowed members of the Muslim Brotherhood to skip TSA screening at the airport.

Meanwhile, the Obama administration has treated non-terrorists in a very different way.

In March 2012, the Obama administration gave a very invasive patdown to a three-year-old boy in a wheelchair, which caused him to tremble in fear.

In April 2012, the Obama administration gave an aggressive patdown to a seven-year-old girl with cerebral palsy, and caused her to miss her flight.

Also in April 2012, the Obama administration said that a four-year-old girl was a “high security threat.”

In May 2012, an 18-month-old girl was forced to get off a plane because the Obama administration had placed her on its no fly list.

Also in May 2012, the Obama administration gave a patdown to Henry Kissinger.

In July 2011, the Obama administration forced a 95-year-old cancer patient to remove her adult diaper and fly without it.

In March 2011, the Obama administration ripped open the urostomy bag of a 61-year-old bladder cancer survivor, and forced him to fly covered in his own urine.

In October 2013, the Obama administration harassed a sick 3-year-old boy, and caused him to miss his flight.

And now we have the latest outrage: in the video below, which was filmed on December 30, 2015, the Obama administration sexually assaults a 10 year-old-girl. In this video, the security guard repeatedly touches the girl, over and over, again and again, in the same private areas. And the guard uses her palms and fingers, instead of the backs of her hands.

How this is security guard not acting like a pedophile?

Why is this behavior not being prosecuted as sexual assault?

And why did they make the girl remove her shoes, when they never actually checked to see if there were any explosives inside the shoes?

This has nothing to do with security, or with looking for explosives. Instead, it has everything to do with power and control, and with making people feel helpless, and with making people feel frightened of their own government. The government is trying to condition people into being blindly obedient, and into accepting anything that it does to them, no matter how awful.

I am 100% certain that Obama’s own daughters will never have to go through this.

In 2015, testing showed that the TSA failed to find “fake explosives, weapons and other contraband” 95% of the time.

And to top it all off – the final insult – the Obama administration labels anyone who objects to this sexual assault as a “domestic extremist.”

Here’s the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q7XumVOIII

Live Leak reports:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f91_1451695115

TSA Pat down and groping of 10 year old girl

January 1, 2015

Maybe I’m over reacting ? I would have no problem submitting myself for a pat down, I support a high level of security, but I feel invasive touching of Children crosses the line, unless credible evidence exists.

On 12/30/15 TSA ordered a full Pat Down of my 10 year old daughter & detained us for over an hour.

TSA policy states PAT Downs of children under 12 should be method of last resort.

In my 10 yr old daughter’s case, after clearing metal detector, a forgotten Capri Sun juice pack was found in her hand bag by x-ray & agent swabbed bag resulting in a false positive.

Rather than retesting bag or alternate screening methods, my daughter was immediately ordered to submit to a full body Pat Down, and I was told I could not record the process. Luckily I knew the law regarding video recording and agent subsequently allowed me to record.

TSA policy states children under 12 will receive a “Modified Pat Down” yet my 10 year old received a full adult pat down. I feel it was intrusive, invasive, and unnecessary.

TSA made it clear I would be arrested if I resisted the search of my daughter.

TSA attempted to persuade me to allow my daughter into a private room, I felt safer with the general public surrounding us and refused several efforts to whisk us away.

TSA agent repeatedly touched my daughters buttocks and other sensitive areas with her palm & fingers not back of hand.

January 3, 2016. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Barack Obama, Police state, Politics. 12 comments.