Here are five examples of social justice warriors blocking ambulances
1) In December 2014, in Berkeley, Missouri, Alvin Henry Jones Jr., 62, died two days after Black Lives Matter protestors blocked an ambulance that was carrying him.
2) In January 2015, in Milton, Massachusettes, Black Lives Matter protestors blocked an ambulance that was carrying Richard McGrath, 82. The protestors chained themselves to barrels full of concrete to make especially sure that no vehicles could get by. In February 2016, after 10 of the protestors pled guilty to “willfully impending an emergency vehicle,” and were sentenced to six months of probation and 60 hours of community service, their spokesperson said that they were not sorry for what they had done.
3) In July 2016, in Memphis, Tennessee, Black Lives Matter protestors blocked an ambulance that was trying to get to a child, after the same Black Lives Matter protestors had blocked the same child’s parents’ car from taking him to the hospital.
4) In March 2016, in Chicago, Illinois, Black Lives Matter protestors blocked an ambulance that had its emergency sirens blaring. In this video, you can see that many of the protestors deliberately repositioned themselves so they were standing specifically, directly in front of the ambulance, even though its emergency sirens had already been blaring for quite some time:
5) In February 2017, in Hew Haven, Connecticut, anti-Trump protestors blocked an ambulance that was carrying a critically ill patient. Because of this, the EMTs had to perform an emergency medical procedure on the patient in the ambulance, instead of it being performed by doctors at the hospital. The lawyer for these protestors said it was not their fault that they blocked the ambulance, because the police did not tell them about the ambulance.
February 6, 2017. Tags: Black lives matter, DisruptJ20, Donald Trump, Idiots blocking traffic, Racism, Social justice warriors. Black lives matter, Donald Trump, Idiots blocking traffic, Racism, Social justice warriors.