Is Barack Obama a communist? I don’t know. But here are six things I do know.
1) The Obama administration spent $1.6 million to restore graffiti that glorified communist murderers Che Guevara and Fidel Castro.
2) During Hispanic Heritage Month, the Obama administration’s Environmental Protection Agency honored communist mass murderer Che Guevara when it emailed the following picture to its employees:
3) Obama nominated Van Jones, a self described communist, to be his green czar.
4) Anita Dunn, Obama’s White House Communications Director, said that one of her favorite political philosophers was Mao Tse-tung, the Chinese communist dictator who murdered tens of millions of innocent civilians.
5) President Obama gave Dolores Huerta the Medal of Freedom, the highest honor that can be given to a civilian. Huerta has praised Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan communist dictator who had repeatedly used the military to seize food from private owners. Chavez also had butchers arrested, held at a military base, and strip searched for running out of beef. In addition, he shut down a TV station that criticized him. Chavez placed a “luxury tax” on toilet paper. After Chavez seized farmland from farmers, Chavez stated, “The land is not private. It is the property of the state.” Chavez has seized many supermarkets from their owners, and under government ownership, the shelves in these supermarkets are often empty. Chavez’s mismanagement of the nationalized oil industry is so severe that the country has actually had to import gasoline, despite having some of the hugest oil reserves in the world. Chavez’s takeovers have also caused severe damage to the steel industry, the cement industry, the construction industry, the telephone industry, and the electric industry. He has also caused a brain drain, with many of the most intelligent and well educated people fleeing the country.
Meanwhile, Lech Walesa was a major participant in the defeat of communism in Eastern Europe. National Review wrote:
Lech Walesa was once a trade-union activist. He was often arrested for speaking his mind against Communist oppression behind the Iron Curtain in Poland and for defying the Soviet Union. He was an electrician who, with no higher education, led one of the most profound freedom movements of the 20th century — Solidarity. He became president of Poland and swept in reforms, pushing the Soviet Union out of his homeland and moving the country toward a free-market economy and individual liberty.
But President Obama wouldn’t even let Walesa in the White House.
Obama gave the highest civilian award to someone who wants the U.S. to copy the policies of communist dictator Hugo Chavez. And at the same time, Obama refused to let an anti-communist hero into the White House.
6) Obama held a fundraiser in the living room of terrorist bomber and communist Bill Ayers.
In 1969, Ayers set off a bomb in Chicago at a statue that was dedicated to the city’s police. At the time of the explosion, no one was close enough to the statue to be killed. However, the explosion was so powerful that it broke almost 100 windows.
On March 6, 1970, three members of Weather Underground, including Diana Oughton (Ayers’s girlfriend) and Terry Robbins (Ayers’s close friend), were killed when they accidentally, prematurely set off a bomb which they were in the process of building, in their townhouse in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City. The explosion was so powerful that it destroyed the entire four-story townhouse.
In 1970, Ayers bombed the headquarters of the New York City Police Department.
In 1971, Ayers bombed the United States Capitol building.
In 1972, Ayers bombed the Pentagon.
Although charges were filed against Ayers for these bombings, the charges were later dropped because law enforcement agents had conducted wiretaps and property searches without warrants.
In 1995, when Obama was running for state senator in Illinois, Obama held a fundraiser in the living room of Bill Ayers’s home.
April 13, 2015. Tags: Barack Obama, Che Guevara, Communism, Dolores Huerta, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Lech Walesa, Mao Tse-tung, Marxism, News, Obama, Politics, Socialism, Venezuela. Barack Obama, Communism, Politics.