I just added 14 new items to my list of Obama criticisms
The complete list can be found at https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
Here are the new entries:
826) Operated an illegal lottery
During Obama’s 2008 campaign, he used a lottery to raise money, which is illegal.
827) Obama’s lottery fraudulently continued to sell tickets after one of the winners had already been chosen
In 2008, Obama’s lottery fraudulently continued to sell tickets after one of the winners had already been chosen.
828) Veterans Administration spent $399 million of Obama’s “stimulus” on green energy while patients were dying due to lack of care
In August 2014, it was reported that the Veterans Administration had spent $399 million of Obama’s “stimulus” on green energy while patients were dying due to lack of care.
829) Obama’s so-called “recovery” actually hurt blacks, women, and the poor
In August 2014, the Wall St. Journal wrote:
If the Obama recovery had been as strong as the average of the previous 10 postwar recoveries, 13.9 million more Americans would be working today and the average real per capita income of every man, woman and child in America would be $6,308 higher.
But the real scorecard on the Senate Democrats elected in 2008 is in the Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey data. While all Democrats claimed to be champions of the middle class and defenders of minorities and women, census data show how their program did not live up to their campaign promises.
Since the Senate Democratic Class of 2008 took control, the average real income of the poorest one-fifth of American families has declined every year, falling to $15,534 in 2012 from $16,962 in 2008 (the 2013 data will be released Sept. 16). The average real income of the lowest quintile of Americans is now below the level it was in 1968, the year when the War on Poverty began its spending surge.
The next-highest income quintile, often referred to as the working class, has also experienced a continuous decline in real income since January 2009. The average income of these Americans has fallen 6.5% and is now $1,182 lower than it was when President Reagan left office.
The third quintile—America’s middle class—has seen its average income decline to $62,464 from $65,672. More than half of this decline has occurred since the recovery officially began in the second quarter of 2009.
Under the Obama administration, the median income of women has fallen more during the recovery than it did during the recession, an unprecedented economic failure in postwar America.
The real median income of African-American households has fallen by 9.5%, more than any other major census classification.
830) Obama criticized local police for using the military gear that he had given them
In 2013, the Obama administration gave nearly $450 million of military gear to local police. However, in 2014, Obama criticized local police for actually using that military gear.
831) Obama’s “job training” program left many participants unemployed and in debt
In August 2014, it was reported that Obama’s “job training” program had actually left many of its participants unemployed and in debt.
832) Obama helped fund the construction of a solar power plant that incinerated as many as 28,000 birds each year
Obama gave Ivanpah a $1.6 billion federal loan guarantee to build a solar power plant. After the plant began operation, it incinerated as many as 28,000 birds each year. During an early inspection, it was discovered that the birds killed by the plant included “a peregrine falcon, a grebe, two hawks, four nighthawks, and a variety of warblers and sparrows.”
833) Illegally ignored a subpoena which had ordered the release of 1,300 pages of information on Fast and Furious
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder illegally refused to release 1,300 pages of information on Operation Fast and Furious, even after he had been subpoenaed to do so.
834) Cause of Action sued twelve federal agencies for violating the Freedom of Information Act
In August 2014, Cause of Action, a civic watchdog group, sued twelve federal agencies for violating the Freedom of Information Act.
835) Banned school cafeterias from serving the following nutritious foods:
Obama banned school cafeterias from serving the following nutritious foods:
grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup
spaghetti with meatballs
hard boiled eggs
falafel with flatbread and rice pilaf
pasta primavera with roasted vegetables and olive oil
836) Set limits on how much milk and juice students could drink at school cafeterias
Obama limited elementary school students to eight ounces of milk or juice at school cafeterias, and limited middle school students to twelve ounces.
837) Forced school cafeterias to throw away more than one billion dollars worth of perfectly good fruits and vegetables
Obama required that fruits and vegetables be placed on students’ lunch trays, even if the students did not want to eat them. The food that they didn’t eat was then thrown into the garbage. In September 2014, it was reported that Obama had forced school cafeterias to throw away more than one billion dollars worth of perfectly good fruits and vegetables.
838) Exempted his own children from the very same food rules that he forced everyone else’s children to follow
While Obama was busy forcing everyone else’s children to obey a very strict and very ridiculous set of food rules, he allowed his own daughter to have bacon and eggs covered in a buttery sauce, with no fruits and no vegetables.
839) Falsely claimed that his “Cash for Clunkers” would help the auto industry
Although Obama claimed that his “Cash for Clunkers” program would help the auto industry, it actually hurt the auto industry, because it encouraged buyers to purchase vehicles that were less profitable than what they would have purchased if the program had not been in effect.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!